Experienced Second Chef FT
- Freshly prepared Neapolitan pizza and contemporary brunch classics.
- Quality locally sourced fresh ingredients
- Kitchen recently refurbished and upgraded, with further upgrade due in 2022
- Significant turnover growth achieved in 2021 despite Covid
- True indie, family feel and empathetic employer
- All day food offer means a mixture of early or late straights and only the odd split shift, so you won’t be working every night.
- Monthly share of tips based on hours worked, around an extra £1 per hour
- Staff discount off food & all drinks
- Salary £25k+ based on 45 hours per week over 5 days. Though we try to have a flexible approach to hours to suit your needs in line with commercial needs.
- Key part of our 4 man chef team, answering to Lead Chef
- Responsible for delivering simple quality and consistency
- Solid technical cooking ability and confident management of a busy pass.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a busy fresh food kitchen ideally at Chef de Partie or Junior Sous level.
- Good communicator, positive can do attitude, team player, customer focussed
Email email@example.com with your CV or for further details